TXT has the best music in Kpop

• I love TXT. I think they've done a really good job of establishing themselves as their own group. I love their music, but I always feel like they pick the weakest songs to be title tracks lol. Their B-sides and album cuts are always soooo good.

I hear you :). My own take on that is their albums are rock solid that B-sides are at the same level as title tracks.

• What I love from their music is how diverse the music genre in just one album alone, and I can play all of them depends on my mood at that time.

And stream :claps:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I want a B side with this kind of instrumental.

TXTT has the ability to adapt to any concept. They have the ability to be artists and overcome the term idol, their varied discography is their letter of introduction.

• I want a B side with this kind of instrumental.

TXTT has the ability to adapt to any concept. They have the ability to be artists and overcome the term idol, their varied discography is their letter of introduction.

I'd be down for some rock

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!