[WINNER REVEALED] Guess my current Twice bias

• I know you've had your history of loving Nayeon and Tzuyu in different times.

But I'm guessing it's not them now since your asking. Which suggests it changed.

And they've been driving you crazy lately??? Well you haven't talked about TWICE lately that I saw unless I missed your threads.

But I'm going with it's either Sana or....

Chaeyoung.

I seem to remember you mentioning Chaeyoung a long time ago as being cute.

• who is it

I'm about to reveal.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Drew_B

Changed the title of the thread from “Guess my current Twice bias” to “[WINNER REVEALED] Guess my current Twice bias”.
  • Good job to those who guessed correctly.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I knew it! Though I cheated by guessing 2.

Watch this fancam brother.

She's legendary.

No Sana No Life.

• DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN.

OMG that girl just ain't right for that.

Sana is the kind of girl you spend the rest of your life with. Phenomenal fancam. Thanks for introducing that into my life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!