I Could Never Be a Kpop Idol

• (Aside from the fact that I'm not Asian)

I would not be able to make it through one fan meet. I think I would want to strangle someone (prob myself) after about 10 min of that crap.

I would prob be done after someone offers me cat ears and shoots bubbles at me. Bish I am not 8 years old.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I always appreciate fans who ask legitimate questions during fanmeetings and express their love and admiration by actually explaining why they've come to cherish that idol that's more than "omg so handsome".

I feel like right now with the video calls people just want clips to get clout in the fandom and it's annoying. Stop asking for spoilers every 15 seconds and have a real conversation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!