A time to share and spread love

• Hello everyone,

So I was lurking on some threads on akp today and saw the vile transphobic things that were being said about Jimin on Twitter.

I recognise that people don't want the negative things said on Twitter to be brought onto akp.

But I think this issue being brought onto akp is an opportunity to spread and show some love.

Whether that is by sharing your favourite thing about Jimin, sharing your love for the trans community or recognising that transphobia runs rampant in your fandom and it is time to call it out.

REMINDER: No hate to any person (user or idol) or community will be tolerated.

I will start.

• I recognise the transphobia that unfortunately plagues the fandoms I am a part of. I will call it out when I see it.
    • To me trans artists in particular are always the most creative and they inspire me to push more boundaries when it comes to creative thinking.
    • Jimin has an angelic voice and this song embodies what it means to be flawless

Filter
    Provided to YouTube by 'BigHit Entertainment'Filter · BTSMAP OF THE SOUL : 7Released on: 2020-02-21Auto-generated by YouTube.
    www.youtube.com

• It’s a nice take to try and get some positivity out of a horrid situation.

Let le share my favorite Jimin picture again

09824FA5-53CE-44CE-ADCE-786E18C8F191.jpg

Also let me add Filter, a song and performance where Jimin has explained that he’s more comfortable in expressing himself through the clothes, style and make up be likes. Redefining masculinity!

I know there’s a interview where he talks about this, but I can’t seem to find it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!