Moving to Seoul This Fall..Any Advice?

• SO!

I've been applying to universities overseas. I've settled on a few for my top three, all of which are in or within close proximity to Seoul!

I'm super excited for this. I'll be studying music (Choral Conducting/Vocal Ed) and I'm hoping to work with some larger companies as a vocal coach/judge of some sort. If not, I'm happy to be a choral director for a school or a private voice coach. Even teaching English is on the table for me!

BUT, I'm also terrified. Moving overseas is huge, and I'm doing as MUCH research as I can. but nothing will ever feel like enough. Does anyone have any advice for me before I take this big leap?

• Go to Best Answer
  • IDK but you could watch the YT-videos of channels like Megan Moon or Cari Cakes, they do great videos about Korea

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Miless

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Moving to a big city is always a good idea. I've been planning a move for a long time, and all that remains is to settle some issues with a new place of work. I have a lot of things, so I plan to move in advance and decided to use this service. After all, need to pack and transport everything properly in order to avoid losses when moving. I really hope that this time everything will be successful and easy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!