Why is jype has delete mv of chaeyoung x dahyun (twice) edited is better

• I think it was the original stylist (she's an independent designer that was contacted by yg) that felt like her design was stolen.

The overlay seems identical so I can see why she's upset. Twice's stylist didnt even try adding her own twist to the overlay.

That being said, none of the twice girls deserve hate over this. If anything, blame the stylist.

• Imma just copy what I wrote from the other thread about this since everyone is so quick to blame the stylist and it was likely not intentional.

Most of the time stylists curate pieces from other companies and designers, though they can also make custom pieces (which is what Blackpink's stylist did with Jisoo's hanbok).

Twice's stylist purchased their's from a hanbok company, so it was probably that company that made a knockoff version of the one from the music video. The company probably didn't inform the stylist that it was a knockoff from a Blackpink video. Another possibility is that the hanbok company sources hanboks from other companies and sells them at a retail level, in which case they may not have even known themselves that what they were selling was a knockoff from another video.

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that Twice's stylist created this hanbok by copying the original, and I HIGHLY doubt that was the case. The only downfall of Twice's stylist is that they didn't recognize the hanbok from the BP video, which is an honest mistake. I can also see why the original stylist for BP was upset about this. Their criticisms should be directed toward the company that manufactured and sold their work. However, it's not actually illegal unless there's a copyrighted logo present. There's not much a designer can really can do about knockoffs, unfortunately.

Knockoffs in the fashion industry are incredibly common, and we all probably have lots of them in our closets without realizing it.

They definitely deleted it because people are overreacting. Maybe partially out of respect for the original designer... but mostly the unnecessary backlash.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Why did JYP delete the video? Couldn’t they just replace it as YG did with Lovesick girls?

This was planned. He sabotage Miss A years ago because they had a #1 hit. He gets jealous of his own artists and that’s sad. He reminds me of P.Diddy, he is a rapper, Entrepreneur, actor and music producer but is a evil man. He was underpaying and sabotaging his artist careers out of spite.

• This was planned. That stylist could’ve called their team because she worked with them before and she’s been jyp stylist since 2017. It’s fishy how put the girls on blast but at the same time promote jyp. This was most definitely a publicity stunt that was planned all along. Chaeyoung didn’t even want to cover that song and how did the mv have a better budget than Twice’s Official ones? 2E4EDAEA-1BCD-476E-A72A-4E8E86C541EB.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!