Will any 4th gen ship surpass Lizkook?

• Yea nothing coming close to Lizkook popularity. God the amount of ship videos and analysis the two had during 2016-2018 still haunt me.

i thought they died but nope they’re just more quiet

look at the views on this shit

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Winter and Jake from enhypen has been going around for months and considering both groups are amongst the top of 4th generation I can see it getting delusional as they fandom grows

External Content www.youtube.com

This too :annoyedk: people are already saying Haruto is better for Winter :facepalm:

• Is TXT x Itzy still a thing? I remember once reading a comment that Bang PD and JYP conspired to both debut 5 member groups because they want them to have a quintuple wedding in the future.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Winter and Jake from enhypen has been going around for months and considering both groups are amongst the top of 4th generation I can see it getting delusional as they fandom grows

External Content www.youtube.com

This too :annoyedk: people are already saying Haruto is better for Winter :facepalm:

Hmm they could but so far i’m not seeing it. Just seems like a fleeting ship imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!