Regarding Rosie solo LATEST delay

• & hopefully THE LAST ONE!

Honestly I'm a bit perplexed, we know the title track MV was filmed since January 20ish... No matter the level of quality here, there's no way Editing isn't done yet...

The tracks themselves were recorded since early 2020....

Her Title Track was likely recorded & finalized since Early 2019...

Which begs the question what exactly is the reason for the delay here?

I don't think her EP will have the wide distribution THE ALBUM had, like It'll be just korea/Japan & ktown links...

I don't know why they decided against a February release... It can't be cause of competition? IU? Sunmi?

What do u guys think?

Also i hope they release it on March 12 or 19... A FRIDAY RELEASE YG!!!

• Seems like it's YG's modus operandi regarding the Pinks since 2017. Make blinks wait and wait and wait until they are foaming at the mouth with anger on social media about delays and lack of communication. Then release a damage control PR message about how immanent said release is.

After some more time passes and anger reaches a boiling point, they finally release a teaser with a tentative date, which temporarily satiates blinks. Then as a final fuck u, one final delay just to troll blinks (which is where we are at now with RS1).

This method has proven very successful regarding Blackpink. Hell, it took 4 years to get a full album, and it has almost sold 1.5 million physical copies, destroying previous GG records. Why would they change what is working for them. Blinks ain't going anywhere and they know it.

• Seems like it's YG's modus operandi regarding the Pinks since 2017. Make blinks wait and wait and wait until they are foaming at the mouth with anger on social media about delays and lack of communication. Then release a damage control PR message about how immanent said release is.

After some more time passes and anger reaches a boiling point, they finally release a teaser with a tentative date, which temporarily satiates blinks. Then as a final fuck u, one final delay just to troll blinks (which is where we are at now with RS1).

This method has proven very successful regarding Blackpink. Hell, it took 4 years to get a full album, and it has almost sold 1.5 million physical copies, destroying previous GG records. Why would they change what is working for them. Blinks ain't going anywhere and they know it.

LMAOOOO I hate how accurate this is!!!

But its so flawed...

i feel like someone's gonna get mad but uh

as a blink, i gotta say... it's working.

her performance at the concert killed hype because of all the leaks. the only way to make blinks hungrier is to starve us :dancer:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!