[pannchoa] Yoo Quiz edits Jessica out of the original picture

• [theqoo] "JESSICA ISN'T A CRIMINAL" . "YOO QUIZ"

SNSD'S PICTURE'S HEATED DEBATE

Posted on December 01, 2021

T/n: On the latest episode of Yoo Quiz, where Min Heejin appeared, they mentioned SNSD and the picture below was shown on the screen editing Jessica out

image.png

source:https://n.news.naver.com/enter…ow/article/015/0004635633

original post: here

1. But Jessica's fans also hate her being mentioned with SNSDㅋㅋㅋ

2. This makes me wonder whether it was this necessary??? But when watching the episode I didn't even noticed she out.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. They're 8 anyways, so they were right

4. Fact: The debate shouldn't even be whether it was necessary that Yoo Quiz removes her.

They just took a picture on internet already edited with the 8 people

SNSD fans are more comfortable looking at pictures of the 8 of them together

and to muggles, they don't care whether it's OT9 or OT8

so what's there to debate???

5. She's not a criminal, but she's also not a member...

6. She withdrew

7. It's my first time seeing someone who isn't a pigeon or who quit their group get this kind of treatment when they're not even criminalsㅋㅋbut at the same time, she's not a member either

8. Why must they? ㅋㅋ Because they know that this is what SNSD fans would prefer. And Jessica already left, so isn't it better that she's edited out? ㅋㅋ

9. It's just funny, they can use whatever picture they want

10. I'm not an SNSD fan, but they had tact for removing her

source:https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…nt-criminal-yoo-quiz.html

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Man, Jessica was with SNSD for most time they were active and she's disrespected like this. I'm annoyed.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can people grow up and stop saying this is a good thing, why edit her out? She was there, she helped build the group. This is so disrespectful. So what that she left or w/e happened? SM needs to stop getting away with blocking former artists from the industry. It's sick.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• The extreme HATE Jessica gets is crazy to me. You would think this woman killed someone.

All she did was try to live her best life. I don't see any other SM outcasts getting barraged with this much hate.

Like, I have literally never seen a positive comment from K-netz when it comes to Jessica.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I'd honestly not care about Jessica being cropped out and erased if that fandom would do what they've been begging ot9 sones to do for years: move on. One day after announcing Can't Sleep, her first song in years, there was a trending fanmade article with half a million views talking about her "controversies", people were in the comments spreading gifs to make it look like Jessica was beating and bullying the others. Before her fans can even make their own comments, melon reviews on her songs are filled with sones calling her a traitor, telling her to leave the industry and negging the GP who leave positive comments. Her overall melon ranking has gone down drastically this year. K-YT regularly drags her for views now and the situation on her fancafe has gotten so toxic that her own fanbases are filing lawsuits on her behalf.

Even that situation where her cfans were making fun of Taeyeon's dad (which is fucked don't get me wrong) was started because her fans had been spamming a hashtag telling Jessica to fall off the stage and die. For. Over. A. Year

• The problem is, if they want to use a 8-member photo, can just grab any photo after Jessica left.

Using an edited old photo that removed an ex-member when she was part of the group, is both disrespectful and offensive to that ex-member. Not like you can erase her from the history of the group.

If want to go to that extent, might as well edit / delete / re-film all old MV. But guess what, cheap SM wont do that but will continue to pretend Jessica was not part of SNSD.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!