[Pann] TXT's Soobin Went To a Chanel Event

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love how Soobin keep getting the looks like an actor comments.

:cutes:

Somebody earlier compared him to Ahn Jaehyun.

This:

:pepe-cringe:

• They're not similar but I can see that :melon_think: Soobin feature is softer tho.

104504-ahn-jae-hyun.jpg

Soobin indeed has actor face.

Moa were jokingly saying each member for one fashion brand :cryingr: but well, even tho it's a joke, we're all expecting it :sweatr:

• They're not similar but I can see that :melon_think: Soobin feature is softer tho.

104504-ahn-jae-hyun.jpg

Soobin indeed has actor face.

Moa were jokingly saying each member for one fashion brand :cryingr: but well, even tho it's a joke, we're all expecting it :sweatr:

Their eyes are really different. I think it’s more like a certain angle.

:/

Like here

• I honestly think Hybe (I think? not sure the name of the company now) should work harder with them, the members are beautiful, so they should use their beauty to get them deals.

• Wow yes...Soobin face indeed kinda like combination of some people :angryr: i feel like he resemble to many idols and actors. But still Minhyuk is the closest one to the point they look like sibling.

• I honestly think Hybe (I think? not sure the name of the company now) should work harder with them, the members are beautiful, so they should use their beauty to get them deals.

In Hybe conference, they said that fashion industry indeed has eyes on TXT. They just started, with Yeonjun model for Ulkin, photoshoot in dozens fashion magazines, Ralph Lauren deal, Armani sponsored their To Do eps, etc. I guess they might want to introduce TXT slowly and build their brand first :melon_think:

I just hope next year Hybe already set their mind and get the deals for the boys.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!