[theqoo] Knetz lament how much they miss GOT7 as they honor the first anniversary of the release of LAST PIECE

• source: https://theqoo.net/index.php?m…3&document_srl=2258005920

Release: 2020.11.30

4th full album <Breath of Love: Last Piece>

M/V

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dance Practice

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lyricists: DEFSOUL (GOT7 JAY B), JOMALXNE, D.ham (220VOLT)

Composers: DEFSOUL (GOT7 JAY B), iHwak, Hanmiru Moon (220VOLT), JOMALXNE, Zayson, RoseInPeace, Mirror BOY (220VOLT)

Arranged by: Zayson, RoseInPeace

'LAST PIECE' is a song written and composed by leader Jay B, conveying a romantic message that 'we need to have the last piece of you to be complete'.

STAGE @ Music Bank

STAGE @2020MAMA

FANCAM Music Bank

FANCAM Music Core

Lyrics

tvgDYkC.gif

Comments:

1. I want to see GOT7 back on stage
    2. External Content www.youtube.com

This is a video I watch when I want to see a cool live performance. GOT7 is really good at performing live. WARNING: From 2 minutes 58 seconds on, it's terribly loud.
    3. I like this song
    4. I miss you GOT7 😭💚
    5. How fast the time flies...
    6. I really like the song... ㅠㅠ
    7. It's already been a year...
    8. My favorite song...
    9. I love the song ㅠㅠ
    10. Wow, I've been hearing it a lot these days, to think it's already been a year
    11. It's already been a year? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    12. It's already been a year ㅠㅠ
    13. I really like this song

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• poor Knetz

they've should go to shops and buy albums when the time was right

then situation would probably be different

also Jinyoung was in Devil Judge, and recently also appeared in Yumi's Cells

so at least they can watch him

• Different than what? Last Piece sold 350,000 copies. They didn't leave JYP because of their album sales. :pepepizza:

• Before someone misunderstands:

We do have a lot of content, they all made solo debuts, gave us a lot of new music and are appearing all the time on radios, youtube content etc. What we miss is them all together as GOT7.

They're still together all the time, just in groups (and two members are not in Korea right now of course)

External Content twitter.com

• Different than what? Last Piece sold 350,000 copies. They didn't leave JYP because of their album sales. :pepepizza:

yes and as usual probably only max 10% of those sales came from Korea, if not less

JYP would give them better conracts if more of sales would be from SK

and also yeah they've left because all wanted to do something different

I remember when I posted something... when fans were happy that they left JYP and they've said that now they will get much more music and they will make comeback as a team very fast for sure

Do you know what I wrote? That in situations like that it's hard to expect them coming together fast because everyone will have different schedule, agencies, managers etc.

And people bashed me for this

and here we are...

• Before someone misunderstands:

We do have a lot of content, they all made solo debuts, gave us a lot of new music and are appearing all the time on radios, youtube content etc. What we miss is them all together as GOT7.

They're still together all the time, just in groups (and two members are not in Korea right now of course)

External Content twitter.com

Oh no, Knetz just want a new group release, they're not acting as if the group disbanded or anything, they just miss their group releases

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh no, Knetz just want a new group release, they're not acting as if the group disbanded or anything, they just miss their group releases

I know, I just wanted to clarify before people make misleading comments about GOT7 as if they're not active ^^

• Well they said themselves that they'll be glad if they're able to make one comeback per year as a group and that this year (2021) they're going to concentrate on making solo careers, so idk, I wasn't expecting them making a comeback as a group this year. I watched/read most of their interviews and yeah, they said it's harder than people think, since not all of them are in Korea and have their own schedules. That's all fine, of course some people will complain and I would love to see them making a comeback as got7 too, and I'm sure they will when they can, but what matters is that they take care of their future as individuals too.

• Well they said themselves that they'll be glad if they're able to make one comeback per year as a group and that this year (2021) they're going to concentrate on making solo careers, so idk, I wasn't expecting them making a comeback as a group this year. I watched/read most of their interviews and yeah, they said it's harder than people think, since not all of them are in Korea and have their own schedules. That's all fine, of course some people will complain and I would love to see them making a comeback as got7 too, and I'm sure they will when they can, but what matters is that they take care of their future as individuals too.

Could not have said it better myself. :pepelove1:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!