Underrated Twice songs

• interested in songs other than Fancy? songs you didn't know you needed in your life? god jihyo?

or just want to find a new fave bop?

fear not!

i have compiled Twice's most underrated tracks, so when you say you have taste, you won't be lying :merongk:

Disclaimer: If I didn't include a song, there's a chance it's either fairly/well recognized by the fandom or I felt that other songs on this list were better than it

lmk if you hear something you love <3

~i would include japanese releases but it would get too lengthy~

[if you don't listen to anything, at least listen to Truth, Next Page, Say You Love Me, Bring It Back, ALL OF THEM JUST FIND THE TIME YOU'LL LOVE ALL OF THEM]

Fun fact: "Strawberry" is about hickeys, confirmed by one of the members, Chaeyoung i think

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I disagree with most of the ones in Fancy You and on. I feel like some of the ones you mentioned are the most popular b-sides of their albums, not mainly in YouTube views.

I think Ponytail is the most underrated Twice song.

I love My Headphones On, it's one of my favorite Twice songs. I love the bridge, it's so beautiful! Wow

I feel like the ones where they do live performances on get a lot more attention than the ones they don't.

I don't think Oxygen, Love Foolish, Hot, Handle It, (definitely not) Up No More are underrated but I like your list otherwise <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• definitely see where you're coming from, also approached it from a view of just a regular kpop fan, where they would probably be more acquainted with- Touchdown, Do It Again, 24/7, Trick It, Stuck In My Head, Sweet Talker, Shot Clock, Hell in Heaven, etc.

• OHHH I have a list.

Here weeeeeeee goooooo!

Image result for weee pig gif

External Content www.youtube.com

and my all time favorite

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!