NCT 127 - Favorite (Vampire) First Listen

• I felt itsw quite boring xompared to sticker

Interesting.

daniel-cruz can I put a request for VIXX - Shangri La?

Yeah, why not.

This wasn't my cup of tea at first, but it's growing on me just like Sticker is.

Sure.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• It's interesting, I actually really like the "never satisfy my soul" line because it sounds like too short on purpose to give some space to the instrumental to shine, and on that part some weird thing is going on with the beat (like an effect that makes it sound even trippier) which I really enjoy, together with the posterior Yuta line.

Neo got my back

bottom!Taeyong | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• It's interesting, I actually really like the "never satisfy my soul" line because it sounds like too short on purpose to give some space to the instrumental to shine, and on that part some weird thing is going on with the beat (like an effect that makes it sound even trippier) which I really enjoy, together with the posterior Yuta line.

Yeah, Yuta stood out in MV as well.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• I don't think it's reminiscent of 2nd generation like some say, it's just that the "girl you're my favorite" line (and only that) has such a nostalgic old-school boy band vibe to it. I love it. I loved it since the first listen, in the first couple of days I thought I would grow bored of it because she's subdued compared to other 127 titles but the opposite happened and I kept liking it more and more the more I listened to it. It's bordering on an obsession at this point.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!