South Korea reports record number of new Covid-19 cases per day - they might go 'online' mode again if this continues

• the've losened restrictions and started to 'live with covid' after big % of population being vaccinated

problem is that they were earlier panicking when they've had 2000 new cases per day

but today they've reported 4116 new cases , sadly they also reported that 35 people passed away

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

not only this is bad news overall because winter is coming so it will be colder but also with recent situation of concert venues finally reopening we might soon see cancelations of many planned events if this bad situation will continue.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• covid has so over stayed its visit

just go away already ||

• Whatever negative that is happening about COVID-19 and S.KOREA ... The negative impact has been *significantly decreased* by MODERNA and PFIZER vaccines supplied to S.KOREA by USA ... And S.KOREA citizens are *careful* about social distancing and wearing face masks too ... And there seems *not* much resistance in S.KOREA to *getting* vaccinated either ... I *wish* that the USA was more that way , as the S.KOREANS are on COVID-19.

The USA seems about 'MY RIGHT to choose to NOT wear a face mask or get vaccinated' ... In particular , those with NO VACCINE in the USA , who get MAJOR SICK from COVID-19 , *then* show up at a HOSPITAL and act as though the DOCTORS and NURSES are supposed to be thrilled to make them WELL again ... I would NOT be that bothered to hear that some DOCTOR or NURSE said to someone as --> 'NO VACCINE IDIOT , stay home and DIE for all that I care.' ... Okay , NOT a good thing to openly say it ... But , a LOT of USA Medical Staff at Hospitals , dealing with COVID-19 , *must* be at least silently THINKING in that manner (my guess).

MERCK Pharmacy firm has PILL (approved in U.K) that you take it , just *after* that you test POSITIVE for COVID-19 ... Which is *supposed* to LESSEN the need for a HOSPITAL visit for the NOT VACCINATED who contract COVID-19 ... Maybe that PILL , once approved and distributed in the USA , will take some of the PRESSURE off of the HOSPITAL Staff workers ... I have *not* much sympathy for NOT VACCINATED who get COVID-19 , and then show up at the HOSPITAL ... I realize that they want to STAY ALIVE ... But they could well have AVOIDED that situation by just GETTING VACCINATED in the first place.

• I'm feeling worried for the prospect of TWICE's 3 concerts being cancelled/delayed. They were already at a reduced capacity for covid but with the situation in Korea rapidly declining it's not looking good.

I wouldn't mind that and have just 1 online concert, with this Lisa situation I am really hoping Jyp Entertainment takes all measures possible to keep TWICE protected from c19.

• bad trend continues

3,938 new cases and 38 new deaths

• sadly it continues guys

• External Content www.youtube.com

• South Korea COVID Total Deaths - 2020-2021: 3,548

South Korea Influenza Total Deaths - 2018: 18,632

"If you watch TV, you are trapped in the middle of a deadly pandemic. If you don't watch TV, it's Saturday." :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!