Did Parasite pave the way for BTS winning AMAS?

• If I recall correctly BTS had never been able to win any awards in America except maybe Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards (is that still a thing?).

It looks like after Parasite won the Emmy for Movie of the Year Hollywood felt more comfortable giving BTS a major award in a music category.

There's no way BTS is better than Beyonce. But Hollywood wants that money and revenue the Korean Wave is bringing in so that's probably why they finally caved and acknowledged BTS as a somewhat competent artist.

No Parasite = No BTS

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It looks like after Parasite won the Emmy for Movie of the Year Hollywood felt more comfortable giving BTS a major award in a music category.

There's no way BTS is better than Beyonce.

1. Parasite won an oscar

2. Beyonce wasn't nominated for Artists of the year

3. BTS won other awards like the BBMAs

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• u are late

they got a grammy nom today

u should have made a troll thread on that topic today

So are you suggesting the Grammys are more important than the AMAS?

You're making my thread look even better by saying BTS hasn't really win anything significant yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• So are you suggesting the Grammys are more important than the AMAS?

You're making my thread look even better by saying BTS hasn't really win anything significant yet.

Didn't you do a poll asking whether you should come back to the kpop section and like 80% of people said no? Why are you still here?

• So are you suggesting the Grammys are more important than the AMAS?

objectively the GRAMMYS are considered a more prestigious award.

BTS was also nominated last GRAMMYS so this is not a new development.

• also drew this is like ur twice thread, a lot of the facts are wrong lol

• objectively the GRAMMYS are considered a more prestigious award.

BTS was also nominated last GRAMMYS so this is not a new development.

So it sounds like I should have waited and made this thread later titled "Did Parasite pave the way for BTS winning Grammys?"

Cause if they actually win a Grammy next time I have no doubt it was because of Parasite winning an Oscar.

• also drew this is like ur twice thread, a lot of the facts are wrong lol

I'm a little rusty. Give me a few more days to get back in shape.

• External Content youtu.be

• So it sounds like I should have waited and made this thread later titled "Did Parasite pave the way for BTS winning Grammys?"

Cause if they actually win a Grammy next time I have no doubt it was because of Parasite winning an Oscar.

maybe that would probably be more of a hit thread lol. BTS is nominated so they haven't won yet.

And the competition is stiff. I think they will win in the next couple years. you might have to wait to make that thread then.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!