KRIS WU (ex-EXO) <-- PRChina NOT liking (Arrested/Jailed) HIM (again) ; 2021.11.23

• www.allkpop.com/article/2021/11/kris-wu-listed-among-88-artists-banned-from-livestreaming-in-china

KRIS WU (ex-EXO) listed among 88 Artists Banned from LiveStreaming

in PRChina ; 2021.11.23

I have YET to see a PHOTO of KRIS WU since his ARREST in August 2021.

I have wondered IF that KRIS WU is even STILL ALIVE.

I suppose if he DIED in a JAIL , that PRChina would say of it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kris_Wu_sex_scandal

KRIS WU , Info , Scandal Focus

www.allkpop.com/search/articles/kris-wu

KRIS WU ; AKP Staff Articles Listing

Edited 5 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “New Thread ; Arriving *Very* Soon” to “KRIS WU (ex-EXO) <-- PRChina NOT liking (Arrested/Jailed) HIM (again) ; 2021.11.23”.
  • I'm not sure either. I don't think he will be making appearances any time soon.

• I'm not sure either. I don't think he will be making appearances any time soon.

When that KRIS WU = 'Bad Sexual Behavior' accusation broke as a story in August ... I wondered why KRIS WU did NOT just *BOLT* (hop a jet) for say CANADA while he could still do it ... *Before* the PRChina POLICE really started to INVESTIGATE him ... But , I believe that he has FAMILY in PRChina ... So , NOT sure IF that would mean that his FAMILY gets punished somehow as a result of him doing a *BOLT* out PRChina ... :joy:

• When that KRIS WU = 'Bad Sexual Behavior' accusation broke as a story in August ... I wondered why KRIS WU did NOT just *BOLT* (hop a jet) for say CANADA while he could still do it ... *Before* the PRChina POLICE really started to INVESTIGATE him ... But , I believe that he has FAMILY in PRChina ... So , NOT sure IF that would mean that his FAMILY gets punished somehow as a result of him doing a *BOLT* out PRChina ... :joy:

similar thoughts, looks like his family might be collateral

• I have YET to see a PHOTO of KRIS WU since his ARREST in August 2021.

I have wondered IF that KRIS WU is even STILL ALIVE.

I suppose if he DIED in a JAIL , that PRChina would say of it.

He is alive. He was taken for a STD test a couple months ago or so was said on weibo. Kris Wu also has a bit of protection because he is a Canadian citizen and the embassy has to be notified when their citizen is caught for a crime. They are probably involved.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Kris Wu also has a bit of protection because he is a Canadian citizen and the embassy has to be notified when their citizen is caught for a crime. They are probably involved.

There was some 'AKP Chatter' to the effect that PRChina Government recognizes NO OBLIGATIONS to say the CANADIAN EMBASSY ... In terms of say *producing* KRIS WU for some personal interaction or like that with some CANADIAN EMBASSY worker ... CANADIAN EMBASSY can *ask* for something , but there is no agreement that PRChina will respond in ANY way about PRISONERS that are ARRESTED ... Is my understanding ... Once you are ARRESTED in PRChina , you are almost as in a 'BLACK HOLE' type situation ... Is what was said.

• There was some 'AKP Chatter' to the effect that PRChina Government recognizes NO OBLIGATIONS to say the CANADIAN EMBASSY ... In terms of say *producing* KRIS WU for some personal interaction or like that with some CANADIAN EMBASSY worker ... CANADIAN EMBASSY can *ask* for something , but there is no agreement that PRChina will respond in ANY way about PRISONERS that are ARRESTED ... Is my understanding ... Once you are ARRESTED in PRChina , you are almost as in a 'BLACK HOLE' type situation ... Is what was said.

Hmmm. Kris Wu situation is a bit different. He actually was able to bury a lot of shit previously because he has powerful backers in China. He was part of the Beijing circle, which is kind of a network of actors and investors who yield a lot of influence and power. I genuinely think he would have gotten away with this if the whole thing hadn't blown up in weibo like it did. As for whether he is alive or not, I don't think his life is in danger because his crime isn't against the party.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Hmmm. Kris Wu situation is a bit different. He actually was able to bury a lot of shit previously because he has powerful backers in China. He was part of the Beijing circle, which is kind of a network of actors and investors who yield a lot of influence and power. I genuinely think he would have gotten away with this if the whole thing hadn't blown up in weibo like it did. As for whether he is alive or not, I don't think his life is in danger because his crime isn't against the party.

interesting!

• Hmmm. Kris Wu situation is a bit different. He actually was able to bury a lot of shit previously because he has powerful backers in China. He was part of the Beijing circle, which is kind of a network of actors and investors who yield a lot of influence and power. I genuinely think he would have gotten away with this if the whole thing hadn't blown up in weibo like it did. As for whether he is alive or not, I don't think his life is in danger because his crime isn't against the party.

www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/chinese-state-media-thinks-kris-wu-could-spend-up-to-10-years-in-jail

Chinese state media thinks Kris Wu could

spend up to 10 years in jail ; 2021.08.02

Plus , in general now , PRChina Government is having a 'Eliminate Western Decadence' situation happening ... And KRIS WU is *CANADIAN* , so , PRChina Government will not hesitate to punish him ... In fact , they may be saving KRIS WU for the 'right moment' to 'trot him out' and 'horse whip' him (News Media display) ... KRIS WU is NOT earning any money now in PRChina ... Will never do so again as Entertainer ... His 'friends' in PRChina Entertainment are likely trying to DISTANCE themselves from him as FAR and FAST as they can do it.

• www.allkpop.com/article/2021/08/chinese-state-media-thinks-kris-wu-could-spend-up-to-10-years-in-jail

Chinese state media thinks Kris Wu could

spend up to 10 years in jail ; 2021.08.02

Plus , in general now , PRChina Government is having a 'Eliminate Western Decadence' situation happening ... And KRIS WU is *CANADIAN* , so , PRChina Government will not hesitate to punish him ... In fact , they may be saving KRIS WU for the 'right moment' to 'trot him out' and 'horse whip' him (News Media display) ... KRIS WU is NOT earning any money now in PRChina ... Will never do so again as Entertainer ... His 'friends' in PRChina Entertainment are likely trying to DISTANCE themselves from him as FAR and FAST as they can do it.

Kris got dropped pretty fast once the accusations trended. Honestly, so many Chinese celebrities scandals have happened since that Kris is sort of old news. Apart from some of his fan account, no one really cares. Zhang Zhehan, Zhao Wei etc. are more talked about. Specifically Zhang Zhehan as his fiasco kickstarted the qinlang thing. Kris is just more popular among kpop communities.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• Yes , KRIS WU seems as a 'TROPHY ANIMAL HEAD' that PRChina

has hanging around in a JAIL CELL somewhere ...

Has there been a KRIS WU sighting lately ??? ... :suure:

KRIS WU was earning around $15 MILLION USD per year ...

NOW , KRIS WU lives in some SPIDER HOLE Jail Cell.

NOT sure that CANADA (EMBASSY) cares much about KRIS WU either ...

KRIS WU seems as a MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY at this point ...

Living in a JAIL CELL in PRChina.

• MAYBE KRIS WU can *buy* his way out of PRISON one day in PRChina ...

But NOT just now , with the 'DECADENT WESTERN' culture crack down

from PRChina Government ... And NOT sure that he or his FAMILY have

enough money to 'buy their way out' at this time , if ever.

As poor taste in humor , KRIS WU's next album title -->

"KRIS WU ... BAT INTO JAIL CELL HELL (NOT MEAT LOAF)" ... :wink:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Out_of_Hell

Edited once, last by krell ().

• When that KRIS WU = 'Bad Sexual Behavior' accusation broke as a story in August ... I wondered why KRIS WU did NOT just *BOLT* (hop a jet) for say CANADA while he could still do it ... *Before* the PRChina POLICE really started to INVESTIGATE him ... But , I believe that he has FAMILY in PRChina ... So , NOT sure IF that would mean that his FAMILY gets punished somehow as a result of him doing a *BOLT* out PRChina ... :joy:

he was born and essentially raised in china lol He's just gotten a Canadian passport due to him going to Canada for a few years for school

Canada's reputation got the short hand of the stick for sure

• he was born and essentially raised in china lol He's just gotten a Canadian passport due to him going to Canada for a few years for school

Canada's reputation got the short hand of the stick for sure

edition.cnn.com/2021/08/16/china/kris-wu-arrested-rape-intl-hnk/index.html

Pop star KRIS WU formally arrested in PRChina

on suspicion of rape ; 2021.08.17

*** Begin Quote ***

KRIS WU, who was born in southern China but is a Canadian citizen, rose to fame as a member of popular Korean-Chinese pop group EXO, then as a solo act after he left the band in 2014. He starred in multiple movies and modeled for brands like Burberry, soon becoming one of the country's top brand ambassadors.

*** End Quote ***

*Usually* , a credible News Media Outlet (CNN) would *say* IF that KRIS WU had a *DUAL CITIZENSHIP* situation *legally* for himself ... In other words , CNN would say it instead that KRIS WU is *both* a Canada citizen and a PRChina citizen ... All that I see here from CNN , is CANADA citizenship stated for KRIS WU.

My guess , is that it will *matter legally* IF that the now *arrested* KRIS WU is a PRChina *LEGAL CITIZEN* or not ... In terms of just HOW that PRChina COURT SYSTEM wlll treat him.

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• Just a note that PRC does not allow dual citizenship as a chinese citizen; you have to be chinese citizen or smth else, not both. I'd say that China feels the need to arrest Kris Wu and prosecute on the basis that harm came to citizens of the PRC (according to accusations) as a result of his actions.

I'm not familiar with the chinese court system so I cannot make wild assumptions based on negligible knowledge but I do know that the US and other major countries do have provisions for trial of a non-citizen.

• Just a note that PRC does not allow dual citizenship as a chinese citizen; you have to be chinese citizen or smth else, not both.

Okay , did not even know that about PRChina , now I do ... So , KRIS WU is clearly then a *CANADIAN* citizen , and not PRChina , in a LEGAL sense ...

And , oh yes , surely PRChina has a way of handling NON-CITIZEN sexual offender situation in the COURT SYSTEM ... Say , MAYBE KRIS WU gets something to actually happen in a COURT ACTIVITY sense in say *TWO YEARS FROM NOW* ... Or even LONGER ??? ... After all , KRIS WU is NOT a PRChina citizen , they do NOT like him (clearly) ... So , WHY care much how 'soon' that KRIS WU gets his 'DAY IN COURT' ... Is my 'take' on the situation ... I could be wrong ... But again , just NOT seeing it WHY that the PRChina Government is in any hurry to do much of anything about KRIS WU being in a PRChina Jail Cell now ... Also , NOT seeing why say nation of CANADA would care much about KRIS WU either.

MAYBE say KRIS WU's *MOTHER* (she is PRChina citizen) can get the COURT SYSTEM 'moving' with regard to KRIS WU ... But , what will it take ... Say a MONEY PAYOFF to some PRChina Goverment individual ???

• Okay , did not even know that about PRChina , now I do ... So , KRIS WU is clearly then a *CANADIAN* citizen , and not PRChina , in a LEGAL sense ...

And , oh yes , surely PRChina has a way of handling NON-CITIZEN sexual offender situation in the COURT SYSTEM ... Say , MAYBE KRIS WU gets something to actually happen in a COURT ACTIVITY sense in say *TWO YEARS FROM NOW* ... Or even LONGER ??? ... After all , KRIS WU is NOT a PRChina citizen , they do NOT like him (clearly) ... So , WHY care much how 'soon' that KRIS WU gets his 'DAY IN COURT' ... Is my 'take' on the situation ... I could be wrong ... But again , just NOT seeing it WHY that the PRChina Government is in any hurry to do much of anything about KRIS WU being in a PRChina Jail Cell now ... Also , NOT seeing why say nation of CANADA would care much about KRIS WU either.

I'm wondering the same thing honestly. I think it might be due to unseen forces (there's a lot of that in china) or the public wants to see justice done onto kris -- for his crimes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!