Are you guys excited for JYPE's new BG?

• Because I am

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Finally another band to look forward to. And I know they are doing to be good I can feel it. Day6 has set the bar high and I can't wait to see and hear what this new group has in stored for us.

From the teasers it sounds like they are going towards a more rock-ish vibe, almost sounding like J-rock?

Seems like the lineup is similar to Day6 when they had 6 members

• Bassist
    • Lead Guitarist
    • Rhythm Guitarist
    • Keyboardist
    • Synthesizer
    • Drummer

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• it's a band???

• it's like their just making copies of their older groups. Don't they already have day6 who flopped in Korea? What makes then think the Korean GP are interested in boring bands? I'm more excited for their girl groups debut than this snooze.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• no

but I'm happy that you found a new group that caught your interest

you always promote them well so it's great for akp forum

• it's like their just making copies of their older groups. Don't they already have day6 who flopped in Korea? What makes then think the Korean GP are interested in boring bands? I'm more excited for their girl groups debut than this snooze.

Noo my flop faves

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

But anyways I don't think they will be a copy I'm guessing their sound would be pretty different from Day6

• Wait is their name Xdinary??

I'm not a bg stan,maybe ill check them out if their debut is good.

i am looking forward to jypn tho :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!