tbz lowkey becoming my ult

• Ahh that's so sweet :pleading:

I'm not keeping up with his solo work that much, but I do check out what he's doing from time to time. He deserves the best :borahae:

I love love love his solo work <3 Baragi and VO!D are so unique. Ngl I was a bit shook when I first started listening to TBZ because I thought their music would be like Hyunjun's ^^

tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o3_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o2_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o4_400.gifv

* ੈ✩‧₊˚ you're the star that shines in my sky —

• I love love love his solo work <3 Baragi and VO!D are so unique. Ngl I was a bit shook when I first started listening to TBZ because I thought their music would be like Hyunjun's ^^

It is unique! It's heartbreaking that he can't perform, since he was so passionate about dance...

Oh so you didn't know tbz's music before checking out his? That's really interesting!

• the-boyz-tbz.gif

• omg how sweet :shyy: I will definitely do that

tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o3_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o2_400.gifv tumblr_p2nwvgPvtU1wl2fq0o4_400.gifv

• It is unique! It's heartbreaking that he can't perform, since he was so passionate about dance...

Oh so you didn't know tbz's music before checking out his? That's really interesting!

Ah true :sadface:

Yes! I barely knew who they were but I eventually wised up :pepelove2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!