Lily M trending worldwide

• She has vocals for days and I found this old duet with her and Haewon (another member of the group expected to be in the vocal line) and they ate.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like I'm actually really shook lmao. They definitely have me anticipating the group, because right now they're looking like some of the best gg vocalists in 4th gen easily purr.

Haewon's solo cover:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I respect the fact you like the performance (and i liked it too), but the fact that this performance deserve more than some others to trend, i really don't think in this way.

No I get it, it does suck that other trainees don't get the push but at the end of the day I think she did a great performance and it was deserved for the attention she's getting from it! <3

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!