Lily M trending worldwide

• Definitely the most anticipated reveal from jypn lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her video was fantastic tbh

External Content youtu.be

• Ngl, had really no interest in the group and was worried she’d never be able to debut… but now :pepe-comfy:

I hope she prospers and thrives with this gg, I’ll be checking out their releases eagerly because of Lily

Honestly my enthusiasm for this group peaked when I saw the first dance teaser but ngl it slowly went down as time went on. But the Lily M reveal definitely re-sparked all of my interest again, I'm definitely rooting for her.

• AS SHE DESERVES.

Deserve what ? She has done anything yet.

I really don't like all these hype trainee get cause they've done a TV show or cause they come from BIG 3 company. That's just an another proof than people don't care about music at all, they just follow the trends and want to be the first to follow this trend.

I stan two groups that also had these privileges and I must admit that I hate it :cryc:

• Deserve what ? She has done anything yet.

I really don't like all these hype trainee get cause they've done a TV show or cause they come from BIG 3 company. That's just an another proof than people don't care about music at all, they just follow the trends and want to be the first to follow this trend.

I stan two groups that also had these privileges and I must admit that I hate it :cryc:

I think her cover deserves it! She did a really good cover and has shown she can shine in a performance through it!

Just because she hasn't debuted yet doesn't mean she didn't do nothing. I personally her cover is the best teaser released so far and not just because of her prior fame but because her voice was solid, she had fun in her performance, and I loved the live band with her!

So if she's trending because of her well done teaser than yes I think it's deserved to be trending!

~ ω

• I'm already obsessed with that video :pleading:

But I thought I wasn't going to be a fan of rookies :sadr:We'll see...

Edited once, last by keaji ().

I totally understand where you're coming from, but we all know how hard is to get any attention for pre-debut idols. Big4 (now) do have this privilege that can have bigger exposure and others have to work for this little exposure a lot to even be seen.

But that doesn't mean big4 idols work less, they have the privilege of attention, but to keep it, they still have to work for it.

I'm only speaking for myself, but those teasers aroused my curiousity about the members (and I knew about Lily M for a long time), so I'll be checking their debut. If the music is not it for me, I'm not going to just be a fan just like that, they just got on my radar and I'm willing to check them out. We all know what we like with idols and what makes us a fan or to stay with them. But we always have some first impressions, which doesn't mean anything bad, if we are conscious of the fact that the real impression comes later, when we know/see more of them.

I thought I was the only one they remember that girl while she didn’t appear in TV since like 5 years ago it’s just so funny :cryingr:

I didn’t even know lily M 3 months ago

• Anyway She is really charismatic it clear she is the main vocalist she is definitely carrying the group vocally so far

Based on the videos I feel like the group will have 3 vocalists and 3 dancers???

My fav members are still Jinny and Jiwoo I’m looking pissed at Jype for debuting another gg but I will tune because I’m a 🐑

• Just because she hasn't debuted yet doesn't mean she didn't do nothing.

She has done anything, she entered JYPE to become an idol, it's a job. There are thousands of covers like that and the only ones that are trending are always the same because these people enjoy a certain popularity. It's not a question of talent.

And I will keep thinking that it is a real problem that the art world is less and less accessible because the phenomena of trends play too important a role. It's more and more difficult to give credit where credit is due.

I respect the fact you like the performance (and i liked it too), but the fact that this performance deserve more than some others to trend, i really don't think in this way.

I want to recall the fact, that she also, has already sold albums when she has not even started yet and we still do not know any of theirs musics.

she’s been training in the dungeon for years and people are happy for. Not to mention she worked her ass off as a kid in both acting and kpop star. She’s also showcased her growth in the video cover above.

I hear this argument all time, idols under little agency have the same amount of work and have also part time job. The reality of BIG3 agencies is not as good as everyone thinks it is. These agencies recruit a lot compared to the physical and does not care about talent especially for girl idols. The trainees of these agencies are also very often from well-off families.

There are a lot of idols who have already testified about this and a lot of fans continue to turn a blind eye to these methods because it suits their story telling better like that.

I have nothing against these girls who will start under JYPE or any BIG3 agency, they have a huge chance and they seized it we can never blame them for that.

The people I blame here are us the fans, we behave like docile idiots to walk exactly in the direction of these big companies want without ever questioning ourselves.

I also recommend you to watch the first 2 episodes of the show "idol drama operation team" there is the testimony of a trainee from a small agency in the first episodes, and seriously it's scary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!