Here's the main reason why NCT 127 should win all the awards

• Because they're the only group that's allowed to have encores. It's official

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The actual encore starts @ 2:25

The N in NCT stands for Talent :pepelove1:

• Why did they send a video message when they were on stage?

It was recorded afterward. Mnet usually release a "fancam" version of the encore and afterward another version with the announcements, a video message and the encore with stage cameras. They're pretty neat, so much better than regular encores in the sense you can see and hear everything clearly, it's like a vocal performance of the songs not just an encore.

• It was recorded afterward. Mnet usually release a "fancam" version of the encore and afterward another version with the announcements, a video message and the encore with stage cameras. They're pretty neat, so much better than regular encores in the sense you can see and hear everything clearly, it's like a vocal performance of the songs not just an encore.

Oh, I didn't know that. I only knew of the fancam.

I'm actually surprised NCT 127 was wearing their IEMs. In all M Countdown encores I've seen people weren't.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!