Aespa full album , early talks

• Now that our aespa is officially the best selling girl group of 2021 , the best selling 4th gen group , has the best selling debut album , their debut and only album is in the top 10 best selling album by a girl group in kpop history with over 500k albums .. and we already know the full album is coming in a few months ( 1 Q of 2022 )

what do we expect ? Do we go up from here or is this their peak ?

New style and sound maybe ? What do you guys want for the next album ?

• With bp comeback and twice still getting new heights I’m not sure about if they gonna have new peak but they’ll be prolly be selling 500k to 600k next comeback with savage isn’t doing well like next level so new peak isn’t guaranteed

• With bp comeback and twice still getting new heights I’m not sure about if they gonna have new peak but they’ll be prolly be selling 500k to 600k next comeback with savage isn’t doing well like next level so new peak isn’t guaranteed

Savage looking at you from melon top 10 as the only idol song standing still

• Everything’s always competition with them and if there favs aren’t doing as well they start being rude about them too :suure: really flakey :sketchyk:

i don't understand why GG stans in particular act like several groups can't coexist in the top tier.

look at the BG scene, there are like half a dozen groups selling over 1M per album, a handful over 2M. But when it comes to GGs, suddenly one top group's comeback is supposed to threaten another's sales. it doesn't make sense, these groups don't share fans, at least not a substantial number.

• Let's say it really is a full album, i think they can reach 800k-1m in album sales easily. And im not overestimating them.

:pepe-notes:

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• this date is confirmed? I just wake up and get this information in my face. what about the rules for the publication of songs on the 17th, 5th, 17th, 5th day of the month?

I want something elegant, feminine and expensive. I wish Karina would get more high notes with a powerful voice (her cover fame is killing me) and Giselle with her SYNK-style thoughts (it also kills me) rapp. that's it, dark style.

but I think they will go in for something fresh and sweet. Unfortunately. but i hope they keep the aespa style in this and don't go crazy with the sweet girls concept cause i'll be unstan like hell. and of course, the plot could start already. I'm curious about that black mamba gezzz. I think it will be another hit and they will strengthen their position as leaders for the next year.

Uhhhh savage got a pak, is the only idol song in the top 10 even though smtm and IU have songs out, is out charting Korea’s trot king and is still in the melon top 5 a month after release….. where did you get that it’s not doing as well as next level?

i don't understand why GG stans in particular act like several groups can't coexist in the top tier.

This. Even in the last two years we’ve had multiple girl groups consistently selling over 450k cause the fanbases are not all the same

• well the album is pretty much confirm

someone ask ningning during the fanmeet when we'll get a full album

and Ningning said that we should wait it'll come soon

and personally i just want them to continue what they do

maybe some unit bsides

one with Karina and giselle where they can flex this vocal

i would also want SM to exploit a little more karina vocals

and music wise i hope they continue with their actual sound

and SMCU EP 2 !!!!!!!!!!

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

ohh please get out, they are still doing better than your fav even though they havent celebrated their 1st anniversary yet... Album sales and Digital sale they got it all, your fav??, thank you, next. :pepestare:

• hmmm :/

-if they got 1 month full preorder and the albums available on targets/amazon/etc it's highly possible that they will break new records

-for the chartings , depending on the title tracks they could making a new peak digitally . Gp still highly interested in aespa lore even their bside (aenergy in particular) also debuting in gaon digital chart
    -what I want for the album is that this demo will be included

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-grooving:

With bp comeback and twice still getting new heights I’m not sure about if they gonna have new peak but they’ll be prolly be selling 500k to 600k next comeback with savage isn’t doing well like next level so new peak isn’t guaranteed

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4723lpr05e8pay7iw5lx9da3tt0xytfjucprgsaqxh&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!