DearU using TinyTan imagine to promote Bubble platform?

• A mess.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They said there is no collab.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of course it’s not.. they’re competing companies. Why would hybe allow another company use BTS to entice investors and people to subscribe to bubble. It’s false advertisement and copyright infringement.

• Tinytan is a bts merch and BTS merchandise and album were under DreamUs (Sm sub probably related to DreaU) not long ago (they changed it at the start of this year though) so I guess this is why they still have them in their ads since it's totally legal; if this was done a while ago. But they should have changed it so they don't make a buzz. OH wait! That's SM, of course they love the bad publicity.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited 2 times, last by Yumeku ().

• Tinytan is a bts merch and BTS merchandise and album distributions were under DearU not long ago (they changed it at the start of this year though) so I guess this is why they still have them in their ads since it's totally legal; if this was done a while ago. But they should have changed it so they don't make a buzz. OH wait! That's SM, of course they love the bad publicity.

It’s just weird cos, unless they have a collaboration now we don’t know of, isn’t bubble like a similarish app of weverse? Why would they use TINYTAN for bubble ads like that when TINYTAN appears in weverse too? Yea could be for publicity or their intern didn’t realise they are using an image of TINYTAN(low key impossible)

• It’s just weird cos, unless they have a collaboration now we don’t know of, isn’t bubble like a similarish app of weverse? Why would they use TINYTAN for bubble ads like that?

The ad is more about the metaverse than bubble texting. I am not sure but BigHit probably left DearU because they wanted to establish their own website that is similar to Lysn and couldn't properly do it while they're still using DearU. YGplus seems more plausible because they don't have associations to something similar to what BigHit planned to make. I am just making assumptions btw.

lt64IYu.gif

Edited once, last by Yumeku ().

• The ad is more about the metaverse than bubble texting. I am not sure but BigHit probably left DearU because they wanted to establish their own website that is similar to Bubble and couldn't properly do it while they're still using DearU. YGplus seems more plausible because they don't have associations to something similar to what BigHit planned to make. I am just making assumptions btw.

Weverse was first created and released in June 2019 while bubble came later at Feb 2020. I don’t think them leaving dearU has anything do with this. They probably changed to YGplus more bcos of the distribution deal factors. Either ways yea it’s a rookie mistake to use tinytan brand for the metaverse if there is no collab.

• Weverse was first created and released in June 2019 while bubble came later at Feb 2020. I don’t think them leaving dearU has anything do with this. They probably changed to YGplus more bcos of the distribution deal factors. Either ways yea it’s a rookie mistake to use tinytan brand for the metaverse if there is no collab.

Well, I shouldn't have used the word Bubble (bubble is like a feature of Lysn the app) because it's what was launched in 2020 but the Lysn app which again resembles Weverse was launched initially in 2018. Also the ad isn't about Bubble only.

lt64IYu.gif

• Tinytan is a bts merch and BTS merchandise and album distributions were under DearU not long ago (they changed it at the start of this year though) so I guess this is why they still have them in their ads since it's totally legal; if this was done a while ago. But they should have changed it so they don't make a buzz. OH wait! That's SM, of course they love the bad publicity.

Are you mistaking Dreamus with DearU? BTS has never used DearU/Bubble before (cmiiw).

• Are you mistaking Dreamus with DearU? BTS has never used DearU/Bubble before (cmiiw).

I know Bubble and Lysn are not related to bts but DearU and Dreamus are related (SM's subsidiaries) so I made the connection. Could be a mistake but I doubt DearU risked doing the ad if it was illegal.

lt64IYu.gif

• It will be funny if they get sued

Part of me wishes it so bad so they realize the bad publicity brings nothing good. Unfortunately they have been doing it forever so they know what they're doing and they always get good results (the artists get all the bad resp tho).

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!