What is your favourite song of all time?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I haven't really thought about it, but maybe :/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

His MVs were so bad tho.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

this one:

yeh

so much emotion, pain, and relatableness. this is one of the (if not the) biggest i stan and ult stray kids.

nothing will ever compare to the things this song makes me feel

External Content youtu.be

• Doesn't have to be kpop.

It's crazy hard for me to pick mine but I could never choose anything other than this.

I get emotional listening to it... In my opinion this is the song that best represents BTS as an artist. I feel proud to be a fan of theirs. Not only have they come so far since debut... they've helped me become better and come further in my life too. This song is a reminder of that.

great song one of my favs from them

• for me it would be this for a non-kpop song

but if it's kpop

• Very tough to pick 1 song but if its really something I have to at gunpoint then its

• External Content www.youtube.com

So many gems from them, I could pick atleast 2 dozen Beatles songs as my top songs of all time...the true GOATs

• Hmmm gimme gimme now song is pretty good recently

But my all time favorite is TVXQ's japanese song

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!