best kiss in kdramas !!(regardless of how much you liked the series)

• A good passionate kiss is what we ask and wait while watching a kdrama! :*:*:*

My personal favourite are from :

1. Doom at your service
    2. What's wrong with secretary Kim
    3. I 'll come to you when the weather is nice
    4. Melting me softly
    5. Dr Romantic 2
    6. Her private life
    7. Temperature of love
    8. Start up
    9. Another Oh Hae-young
    10. Pinocchio

I made a video with them so that you can see what I mean:

(if you like it please watch it on you tube :thumbup: )

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Ohtoke ().

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ohtoke

Selected a post as the best answer.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!