Jirisan faces a decline in viewer ratings

• 'Jirisan' faces a decline in viewer ratings

AVvXsEjEvvWCsYnciz9q6EYt7MEXZLpkyDMFE2GE3lPPRvHed4wCSH0UY5NcIN-IWBhckIK70IKFqPVncCpXmsW6sR2775VM7deZtpZU47VPE8coGbt80LOOcU3tHN3uxF3i3jPKDnLjtp0kRartZVBFqiu72x6Vtgns62nIhnbuO4zQ8DmhT3z-yMl0UUxb=s16000

Article: Changing the channel at the random PPL... Jun Ji Hyun's 'Jirisan' viewer ratings plummet

Source: The Joongang via Naver

1. [+1,997, -22] I think the producers were too reliant on having a brand name cast, writer, and director. What kind of mountaineers have such pearly skin and only eat egg drop sandwiches in the mountains?

2. [+1,161, -17] I'm already over it after hearing there were Chinese investments in it

3. [+592, -13] The drama made me question if it was truly written by the same scriptwriter, it's so boring

4. [+304, -5] Too boring to watch

5. [+182, -1] The drama is PPL trash. Should've known when they were promoting it as being co-produced with Chinese investments and double airing in China and Korea.

6. [+163, -6] You should never produce a serious drama with Jun Ji Hyun in it... all of her hits have been romcoms, which is more generous in covering up her bad acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+145, -1] A sad production of capitalism and outdoor clothing CFs

8. [+124, -2] It's not even a problem with the CG or PPL. The story itself is just boring.

AVvXsEgiMUYUklYTqXJBfmr_SfzQ6NbJatDlUnvTLZjR4paYbrIIktAlkx4pK3yGqIXZrBvCJz8s3kgd0YbLEy_DItNHerePaPcXF4ZERfMFf6mwqOwS5USOadMqcUSeho7ZrfAWmu3Kf5ioRusJlUaNgvCXgQZgdKRAqSGQv_oTPJ1L60JLZqMcuM1A1dBw=s16000

Article: "Invested for the Chinese version of Netflix"... investors concerned over bad reviews for 'Jirisan'

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+1,408, -6] Can't tell if this is a drama or a NEPA CF. Wake up, producers.

2. [+935, -13] Thank goodness it's doing poorly. Please stop with the Chinese investments. Just wait for Netflix or Disney+ to pick it up. They'll pick it up if it's good.

3. [+935, -116] Bored of Jun Ji Hyun. Bored of her face, bored of her acting.

4. [+547, -15] The biggest reason the drama's doing poorly is because it's boring. It's actually just a mess.

5. [+423, -12] I wish the writer would stop screwing around and go write 'Signal 2'

6. [+193, -2] Jun Ji Hyun's hits have always been in line with 'My Sassy Girl' type of acting. It's what viewers have become accustomed to with her image. Now that she's trying something more serious, it just feels awkward.

7. [+105, -2] Director, actors, production company, it's a fail all around. It's not just the PPL that's the problem. Let's all be honest with ourselves here.

8. [+45, -0] I've noticed all the Hollywood movies with Chinese investments absolutely suck and 'Jirisan' is another example of that. Look what happened to the other dramas who inserted PPL for Chinese products, and the other one that was taken off air after two episodes. You can't just shoot Chinese money into anything and expect it to take off.

• I love how they say "Chinese investment"

when it's freakin selling rights, like you usually do with any tv series...

:facepalm:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I watched the first 2 eps and I find it normal, not wowing but not that bad

Other dramas currently airing are outdoing it in plot so I guess that takes away the viewers more too

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• Hmm it dipped on the third ep (7.9%)and climbed on the 4th episode(9.4).Let’s see how it goes moving forward

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!