Will the world be riling up if NCT, aespa and the Senior SInger win this year's grand prizes?

• Given the way things are going, I predict NCT will win the Grand Prize on Albums.

About the artist and song awards, it depends upon how the heads of SM and Edam feel like about their artists.

I can't predict whether Mr Lee Sooman decides to let aespa win a Grand Prize along with NCT, upon it a lot more effort had been put in.

Also, I can't predict whether the effective owner of Edam Entertainment decides to bother attending the Award Ceremonies where she has to sit for hours by herself.

But it will be a sight to behold when 2 SM acts and the person who spent her entire life fighting against that company would be winning Grand Prizes at the same time.

What would be your opinion?

• As soon as we know what the eligibility period is for the award shows this year, we will know if NCT has a chance. BE is not going to disappear as much as some people want it to. 2.1B digital points and 3.7M sales can't be ignored especially when these shows know that BTS brings in the big ratings.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• NCT makes people mad regardless of whether they win or so... :nct6:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!