Lmao this is so funny someone making a ping pong cover while in the back other group making Ateez cover

• :pepe-joy::pepe-joy: wtf this is so funny

i can't with delusional people saying kpop is not popular in the West :pepe-joy:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haj1ma

Changed the title of the thread from “Lmao this is so funny someone making a ping pong cover while other group making Ateez cover in the back” to “Lmao this is so funny someone making a ping pong cover while in the back other group making Ateez cover”.
  • I've watched a lot of kpop covers from Russia. That spot seems to be very popular. I always wonder what happens when 2 groups go out to make a cover and they end up at the same place. The Russians that go there frequently must get a lot of free performances.

• I've watched a lot of kpop covers from Russia. That spot seems to be very popular. I always wonder what happens when 2 groups go out to make a cover and they end up at the same place. The Russians that go there frequently must get a lot of free performances.

They are so lucky, and the Russian cover groups are always so good for some reason, some of them dancer better than kpop main dancers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!