Just a random thread to calm myself down and explain how my day went

• An event occurred which made me write this thread.

I am feeling sad rn and controlling my tears. It's very difficult to fight social anxiety and to make people understand what it is. And with people stereotyping social anxiety nowadays for memes the real definition of this disorder is buried now.

Every day I get up in the morning with one hope of conquering my worst enemy, and somehow I get back to square 1. It's so difficult to control my heart palpitations and deal with dizziness. With no one to understand my problems and physical condition- I have to pretend that I am doing fine.

Like always I'll cry and try to get over it. But it's cold outside and I just recovered from nausea, if I cry rn I might catch cold again. Only if things were different and I wasn't a coward.

• hey hope you'll be okay..stay strong, if you need someone to talk to my pms are always open :borahae:

as someone who struggled with social anxiety for years up to now, I completely understand where you're coming from. there are so many judgements disguised as jokes about the condition, and people just not understanding in general though they may have good intentions. it can really make you feel out of place and like you're fighting a battle alone. idk what happened but you're not a coward, I'm sure you're doing the best you can with the circumstances you've been given.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!