• Previous threads

1. Getting to know Kep1er members Part 1/9: Kim Chaehyun
    2. Getting to know Kep1er members Part 2/9: Huening Bahiyyih
    3. Getting to know Kep1er members Part 3/9: Choi Yujin

Part 4 of the series goes to our talented

Rank 4: Kim Dayeon

rosa — KIM DAYEON ✺ POP / STARS

Before we get onto the show here is some backstory

She actually participated in Produce 48 but failed to debut with IZ*ONE, she was pretty much non-existent throughout the show

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maye last time wasn't her time but she finally got a chance to debut.

Now I know her ranking might be controversial, because of how obvious MNET is pushing her into the group and all through screentime. Even I make fun of her like how even her Mom was shown on the show and trainees even went to her Dad's restaurant.

But no one can deny that this girl is hella talented

First of all she was the Korean K1 center for O.O.O

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And her first performance was actually pretty good, I would put it top 5 among the first performances

She also performed "How You Like That", this was little rough because she did make a mistake

Her main highlight though, is her Ice Cream performance where she choreographed the dance for her team, and even took center stage for it

Top 17 Kim Dayeon - Girls Planet 999 GIFs by Surmy97 | Gfycat

And of course the performance that got everyone talking, Snake

Dayeon is super talented and hardworking and she's a great addition to the team, and I can't wait to see more of her

kim dayeon | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• just look at that wink... She just radiates so much positive energy UwU

Looking at her choreograph the whole song alone for 9 girls really made me respect her a lot, all the girls in her team looked satisfied and shined all the while the atmosphere seemed very pleasant...thats not an easy thing to do...

That was the moment she entered my top 3 picks along with bora and youngeun... Not to say her rap in audition performance was pretty hitting and powerful. Also no one noticed this but her stamina is no joke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!