Where the heck is BigHit’s Japanese BG

• Well I suspected they'll probs announce them after Enhypen due to the two being Iland and story related + the whole Werewolf concept thing they have going on would also fit with Halloween. The producers also hinted that something would be coming in autumn and one of them even posted a pic of a red moon couple of months ago, the red moon this year is 20th of October, in other words, this week. So my theory is that they will be announced this week probably, tho don't take it as fact lol

• Well I suspected they'll probs announce them after Enhypen due to the two being Iland and story related + the whole Werewolf concept thing they have going on would also fit with Halloween. The producers also hinted that something would be coming in autumn and one of them even posted a pic of a red moon couple of months ago, the red moon this year is 20th of October, in other words, this week. So my theory is that they will be announced this week probably, tho don't take it as fact lol

i will join you in the clown train for this week :pepe-clown-gear:

Not to make everything about enhypen but-

Red moon? That's interesting bc ENHYPEN's recent mv ended with an image that said "Dark moon: the blood altar" o.o Dark moon is basically enha's universe so i wonder if the japan group's universe will be called red moon? Or something?

I'm interested to see if they'll try to connect this japanese group with enha or not in the end. They did have them in the drunk - dazed mv but i'm not sure that indicates whether they'll be connecting them more or if they just wanted to make sure people don't forget that the japan group is still happening lol

• Not to make everything about enhyoen but-

Red moon? That's interesting bc ENHYPEN's recent mv ended with an image that said "Dark moon: the blood altar" o.o Dark moon is basically enha's universe so i wonder if the japan group's universe will be called red moon? Or something?

I'm interested to see if they'll try to connect this japanese group with enha or not in the end. They did have them in the drunk - dazed mv but i'm not sure that indicates whether they'll be connecting them more or if they just wanted to make sure people don't forget that the japan group is still happening lol

I mean storywise they are linked to Enhypen somewhat as seen in the Drunk - Dazed mv so I wouldn't even be surprised if they are called Red Moon, I think HYBE is probs gonna set up a Vampire vs Werewolf storyline since this is a known pop culture trope and they both are from two different academies which also fits the school competition trope as well. Another hint the two will be connected is that the name for the Japanese BG seems to be &Team which uses "&" which is the exact same thing Enhypen uses with "-" (or also called a "hyphen") so their titles tracks will probably have ... & ... as a play to Enhypen's ...-... formula.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!