honest opinions on lip syncing and backtracks?

• You have groups like BTS who use loud backtracks and you hear them without it and they’re always out of tune and atrociously bad. Truth be told kpop cannot survive without backtrack when their biggest groups rely so heavily on it.

are you ok? link me where BTS has sang out of tune and sound atrociously bad because I dont see it

• are you ok? link me where BTS has sang out of tune and sound atrociously bad because I dont see it

Instead you have to link me to a performance without a loud backtrack or editing where they sound good.

• I dont mind lip syncing in music shows.

But it is funny when a group relies on heavy backtrack and their fans praise them for live singing. Or when they sing all you can hear is shouting and singing out of tune...

• they're both fine until they become a habit of the group

• the encore didnt come out, the fact that you expected their encore to be released is kind of sad and shows you dont know SM :clown:

:pepewhat:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't mind if it's for some stages. But if artist never sing live, I would never stan. Especially if a group is said to have good vocalists. Aespa never sings live yet everyone yet their fans keep hyping them up about vocals that aren't even live. What's the point of being good at singing, if you never sing live. How would you even be able to tell, they have 'great' vocals.

The encore was 90% backtrack.

• sm stan

• I don't mind if it's for some stages. But if artist never sing live, I would never stan. Especially if a group is said to have good vocalists. Aespa never sings live yet everyone yet their fans keep hyping them up about vocals that aren't even live. What's the point of being good at singing, if you never sing live. How would you even be able to tell, they have 'great' vocals.

The encore was 90% backtrack.

Bruh, are you def or can't hear anything? Lmao aespa sang the whole song live and you can clearly tell if you wear headphones or check mr removed of encore everyone hit high note and if you notice, the backtrack was the original song and during encore, ningning hit the note higher than the original. You should definitely check your ears asap.

• not you linking me encores which SM added autotune to :pepe-life-support:

• the encore didnt come out, the fact that you expected their encore to be released is kind of sad and shows you dont know SM :clown:

What's this supposed to mean even? SM artists' encores are always released just like everyone else's

• not you linking me encores which SM added autotune to :pepe-life-support:

It's obvious that your faves suck and you're not used to groups that actually sound decent in their encores. Pity.

• I'm not against it, but I prefer not to see it used.

• Lip syncing is bad. Idols get used to it and then they lip sync while doing dance covers.

Six-figure n*****

• i dont have any faves

Sure

Totally explains why you have been specifically attacking SM artists and defending BTS. You're very transparent.

Anyway, since you asked about it. Here's what bts sound like when you take away the loud backtrack they rely on most of the time

Maybe they should start adding autotune to their encores like you claimed sm groups do. Look at them, they look embarrassed.

• jungkook and jimin sound great, whats your point?

• jungkook and jimin sound great, whats your point?

I thought you didn't have faves? :clown:

My point is the group consists of 7 members and 4 of them sound very bad without the backtrack, Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin.

And yet here you are defending them while at the same time shading other groups and making up ridiculous lies about SM groups' encores. It's exactly like I said, you got too used to bad live singing and now you can't believe that there're groups out there that sound decent.

• I thought you didn't have faves? :clown:

My point is the group consists of 7 members and 4 of them sound very bad without the backtrack, Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin and Jimin.

And yet here you are defending them while at the same time shading other groups and making up ridiculous lies about SM groups' encores. It's exactly like I said, you got too used to bad live singing and now you can't believe that there're groups out there that sound decent.

your logic continues to be stupid. just because i said someone sounds good doesnt mean i support them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!