Ex Evol member (and greaaat artist) Saay is producing for a big artist (another EXO member?)

• My girl Saay is creating suspense about the next artist she's producing for:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her last composition was in EXO's Baekhyun's first Japanese album

My thread's title could be clickbait but she did answer "So close" when someone suggested D.O. To create hype or not...

What do you think?

SM would be a fool to pass on Saay as a co producer but it could be someone else

And yeah stream Saay's music

External Content www.youtube.com

• This song is also really good :lover1:

• What I listen to a lot of Saay songs

( Cold view, encore, stay, love drop, are&be, omega, circle and a lot more) and I didn’t know she was a Kpop idol before :whatk:

I love her. Will be great if she produces for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo’s solo album is my most anticipated release of 2021.

Yes she was the main dancer of the short lived gg Evol that existed around 2012. Here are their tts.

She's with the blonde fringe at 0:50

External Content youtu.be

And here at 1:09

External Content youtu.be

I don't know if it's Kyungsoo but I'm excited!

• Wow! I wasn’t familiar with her but I really like the songs posted here, as well as Whippin - I’m gonna have to check her out. Certainly looking forward to what she could be working on!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!