Waiting for JYP to let NiziU promote in Korea

• All these other Japanese Kpopesque groups get to promote in Korea, why not let the most successful amongst them come too

Throwback to Make You Happy Korean version

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they will, once twice disband in a year or two.

Thank you for following Twice so closely. I'm glad they have such a dedicated fan.

As for NiziU, I'm not sure when they will. With JYPn debuting next year, NiziU may just focus only on Japan. They're doing so well there, it may be best just to focus on building onto that.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• All these other Japanese Kpopesque groups get to promote in Korea, why not let the most successful amongst them come too

Throwback to Make You Happy Korean version

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Nizu have lost some hype because of their hiatuses, I think it's a good idea to stay in Japan and maybe promote on 1 music show or JYP family content for now.

• Nizu have lost some hype because of their hiatuses, I think it's a good idea to stay in Japan and maybe promote on 1 music show or JYP family content for now.

What hiatuses? They've put out something consistently every 3-4 months for the past year. In between that they've been doing a ton of CFs.

• What hiatuses? They've put out something consistently every 3-4 months for the past year. In between that they've been doing a ton of CFs.

True True, they're seriously blowing up.

Idk why I was under the impression they had hiatuses? I mean they're certainly doing great. TBH with what is going on in K forums rn, especially with that one "scandal" (that wasn't even HER fault) I'd only want like 1 music show or a JYP family content because people like that more.

Like it's harder to object to them being in an JYP family content/show where they all promote but they can object to promotions on music shows like with WayV.

In a perfect world, they'd do amazing in Korea and they're really charming as well. But since many are underage as well -- idk if I'm really into the idea of them getting all that abuse. Especially since tensions are flaring up rn. Maybe it's me being soft.

• True True, they're seriously blowing up.

Idk why I was under the impression they had hiatuses? I mean they're certainly doing great. TBH with what is going on in K forums rn, especially with that one "scandal" (that wasn't even HER fault) I'd only want like 1 music show or a JYP family content because people like that more.

Like it's harder to object to them being in an JYP family content/show where they all promote but they can object to promotions on music shows like with WayV.

In a perfect world, they'd do amazing in Korea and they're really charming as well. But since many are underage as well -- idk if I'm really into the idea of them getting all that abuse. Especially since tensions are flaring up rn. Maybe it's me being soft.

I can definitely see them being in the next JYP Family Event. I bet we'll get one sometime next year.

Otherwise I expect them to continue releasing things in Japan (like their full album in November!)

And, as long as they stick to Japan, they don't have to try to weave their releases in amongst all the other JYPE groups. For example, if it was a Korean full album in November, they would never release it so close to Twice's album release as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!