Is day6 like big3 version of clc

• It's not even close though.

I mean I know I keep saying like how they are nugu and all but they are actually pretty popular, quite different from CLC.

The difference is that their songs actually do quite well despite not having a huge fanbase like those of typical BGs.

• Out of all the JYPE BGs, they have the most liked Melon song with "You Were Beautiful" which speaks about their popularity (166k as of now, for comparison sake, it is higher than songs like Fancy/Yes Or Yes, slightly lower than Knock Knock)
    • They are the most followed JYPE BG, even more than GOT7. This might be beause GOT7 disbanded I'm not sure
    • The top 9 of most liked BG songs on Melon are all Day6, higher than any Stray Kids/GOT7 song. Again not sure if GOT7 dropped because of their disbandment
    • GP tend to check out their songs but for CLC their songs aren't popular

Regarding the "support/stan" part, compared to other bands out there right now they are probably the most popular band. I think things might go down slightly after Young K enlists because I'm not sure what is the future of the music at least in the next 1 or 2 years when 2 members are in military and the rest might enlist soon, but as of now they are probably the most popular.

Sales wise they are also doing better than every other band. They recently hit 100k sales for their latest Negentropy album. I know, that doesn't sound huge, but they are the first band to do so after CN Blue, meaning no other band had done it, which is quite an accomplishment.

They also had multiple concerts, and went on 2 World Tour in 2018 and 2019. Not many bands or groups can actually do that. If not for COVID/mental anxiety of members, they probably would have toured in 2020 as well

Their situation is not really comparable to CLC because they are way more successful. CLC deserves better I have no clue what Cube is doing with them.

For you guys who are just hearing of Day6, or are intending to listen to them or check out their music, here is a tldr

These are some of the songs I recommend to someone who is new

Their debut song: Congratulations (also their 3rd most viewed MV)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved.

This is their first song as 5 members, because Junhyeok left the band after their debut

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful (also their most viewed MV)

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me (also their 2nd most viewed MV)

The song that got their first music show win: Time Of Our Life

Their OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie. This got them their very first MAMA award with Best Band Performance MAMA2020

Lastly, their latest comeback

If anyone is interested to find out more about their music or want any recommendations, do feel free to hit me up

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!