Has anyone seen these

• FcoFSEQ.gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fdfadfdf50b34fc18fe511a18b041e77e5b144ea

tumblr_p7qv86KRsl1snf6tqo3_400.giftumblr_p7qv86KRsl1snf6tqo1_400.gif

tumblr_p7qv86KRsl1snf6tqo2_400.giftumblr_p7qv86KRsl1snf6tqo4_400.gif

7b734214dc6dd317360e8708a205170562515bdftumblr_op9j8hS6Qm1snf6tqo3_250.gif

E'Dawn's body - Celebrity Photos & Videos - OneHallyuHuiDawn | Wiki | K-Pop Amino

Dawn...

tumblr_op9j8hS6Qm1snf6tqo1_250.gif

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• When people think Dawn is frail and they don't know he can dance, meanwhile he's been wilding for years FcoFSEQ.gif

it kinda makes sad

He looks more frail and less confident these days

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it kinda makes sad

He looks more frail and less confident these days

Unfortunately I do think he's lost a lot of weight

Lots of people haven't seen him like this either

pentagon scenarios — I Need You (E'Dawn)pentagon | Pentagon, Black hair, Boy bands

PENTAGON Kim HyoJong | Korea boy, Pentagon, Cute guys

Purchase > pentagon e dawn black hair, Up to 73% OFF

Netizens are in awe over how much E'Dawn has changed since pre-debut era |  allkpop

Shinwon Say Something — Kim Hyojong with Brown Hair Aesthetic for...

joyce aesthetics on Twitter: "Happy birthday Edawn!!!! Edawn - Blue, red  #HappyWeirDawnDay #Edawn #Pentagon… "

❤E'DAWN❤ | K-Pop Amino

edawn — from sexy to cute to silly

K-Quiz: Você consegue reconhecer cada um dos membros do PENTAGON pelo  sorriso? - Kopinie

And a lot of people keep saying that he looks high etc. but he has an eye condition that causes his eyes to go unfocused and it's one of his big insecurities and is something he's afraid of being perceived wrongly because of because it's something he was bullied about in life a lot and even some Pentagon fans kept joking that he has lazy eyes or were asking him to 'open his eyes up more' and horrible things like that. And because his eyes and look sometimes look like that, he also talked about how it's hard for him to make friends because people perceive him wrongly and he doesn't know how to approach them after that. He's just a sweet guy but I'm always afraid that he's lonely.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• :-(

He looks really good with his natural weight

The stress and pressure of the industry really takes a toll on idols

• You're a really sweet person, I can tell :pepelove1:

aww you too

I like positive users

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!