AESPA vs Korean Beauty Standards (New Beauty?) - very interesting take on aespa members and their beauty

• very interesting take on aespa members and their beauty

I don't know too much about how to rate proportions etc, but even I think that this is really worth watching guys

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't hate Aespa(I might stan them in the near future tho) but I realized seeing them just made me realize everything wrong with the Korean beauty standard horrible the ratio between there heads and bodies is a bit concerning. They're all beautiful but they do look a bit manufactured and plastic to me maybe it's the excessive editing sm does.

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• I blame the stans, they always hype up SM visuals and increased expectations for Aespa's visual to unrealistic levels (ie. they will be prettier than Irene)

The end result is pretty yet plastic girls who don't really stand above compared to visuals of other companies

• You should close this thread. Even tho they don’t have a outstanding visual for ME, some people here are crossing lines and this will ending in fanwar and a bash thread real soon

• Y'all dead ass bashing them first off how they look fake and plastic when Ningning looks the fucking same Winter only had 1 fucking nose job and Giselle lose weight and obviously had her jaw shaved it never fails its always the same fucking people talking about their looks when 90% of idols get fillers PS and other enhancements and it's always with female idols tall never keep same energy with male idols and them all looking the same but so quick to bash female idols and then that one user is fucking obsessed with Irene acting as if she's a natural beauty herself when she has a whole new face too its clear y'all are biased and simply don't like them been saying the same shit since they were announced FFS stfu we don't care

• As other people have said they're a good example of Korean beauty standards being meh.

They look the same-sey which is noticeable with other groups to some degree sometimes but not to this extent. I think other groups also have styling that is very catered to them whereas Aespea dresses very same-sey.

I'm honestly sad to see the same issue appearing in some other new group

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]

[MEDIA=twitter]1069331625371148290[/MEDIA]

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]

• I think Ning Ning looks better than the others who meet more of the Korean beauty standards. Not meeting Korean beauty standards usually makes someone prettier to Westerners. Too many Korean "beauties" look alike.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!