Savage .. the perfect debut album ! #flex album

• I really think this is the perfect debut album ! SM really understood the assignment :thumbup:

Versatility

You got everything you paid for! slow jams , pop , rap , dance you name it this album have it ! They didn't play safe ( they never did actually ever since BM ) you will get your favorite song from the first listen thats for sure

Vocal flex

they shocked me ! They slayyyyyyyyed , the raw vocals and the audacity to flex like that in every single song !!!

I dare to say the vocals are red velvet level !!! Coming from a reveluv don't hate me plz

Unique

Do i need to say more ? You won't hear this anywhere else ! Totally pinkblood

Aespa sound = SM sound , so yes i get why some say it sound like a female NCT .. yeah i guess so but i think its SM style anyway

Good flow

They album flows so well and this is the main reason i think this just perfect as a debut album !

You get aenergy : perfect intro getting you hyped for the album , perfect vocals flex , aespa and the girls names everywhere so you know who run this shit .. them boom you get savage : pure aespa style , cocky and sassy perfect mixture of vocals and rap and the harmonies with the high notes is just pure flexing at this point .. then I'll make you cry : come and gives you your Red Velvet x girls generation fantasy with the sweet vocals and dark beat , your recommended dose of pop ! .. after that yeppi yeppi will make you dance and bring your inner gen z teen out , a perfect song for general public ( pretty sure this the secret weapon song ! Korean teens will eat this song up ) .. then my fav ICONIC : comes and change the mood and give you everything you loved from the past songs ! Sweet and sour ! Its everything mixed together and it sounds so organized and not over the place ! For sure iconic !! .. and what a perfect way to end the album with lucid dream : one of the world famous SM ballads , pure sweet honey on a song form.

I really think this album is a huge FLEX move from SM to prove that aespa is here to stay , its only up from here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!