Kpop songs you never get tired of listening to

• For me this three, at least the ones I remember now:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about you

• My top threes as I don't want to make a super duper long post

GG 2nd gen 2009-2011

3rd gen gg

I could do other sections but this is my manner to make the shortest post I can on the songs I find addicting or else the poor thread would feel like a song spam.

• I will do the top 5 most loopable songs from both my faves (no particular order)

BTS

All Night

External Content open.spotify.com

Line! Pt.2

Fly To My Room

Lost

Dead Leaves

----------------

TXT

Puma

Balance Game

Magic

Way Home

Frost

• Oh i forgot this ones.

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• Oh, also this masterpiece

• External Content open.spotify.com

• this song as always

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!