SONGS I GOT TIRED OF QUICKLY

• The title is in caps so people click on this thread. #views

tired of does not mean I think the song is bad. I am just tired of it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes I know. I am a blink. I like this song. But I am tired of it already. Sorry. I still love the song. But I can't listen to it anymore.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can bear it when I watch it on awards but its sort of like BWL. You hear it everywhere and it sounds stale to you now.

I loved this song whe it released and would not stop playing it. Now I have no connection to it. It's just, there. But Jaehyun looks good tho.

I liked this song for a bit. But I never listened to it by will. Idk I dont know what irks me about it.

Ice cream isn't it a bad song...but selenas voice singing come a little closer makes me really really really angry. I don't know why. It just does.

The whole album. All of it. I cant hear it anymore. It's too much. You know when your sick of a song or album you cant even hear it anymore...yeah.

I like LGO now. But I dont know I liked the MTV performance but that was it. I never went back to listen to any of the songs.

This isnt kpop but idk... I cant with it. The whole album too. Idk just felt... weird.

Yeah I cant listen to this anymore. The album was nice, haven't listened to it in like...a couple weeks.

PWL and whistle. I'm sick of those songs. It's like torture. Still like them tho.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

Edited once, last by ellenote ().

• Sometimes that's why I avoid some title tracks in order to prevent getting burned out on hearing them.

I'm personally not tired of catalog songs like "Mmmh", "Whistle", or "Love To Hate Me".

• Imo the difference between Dynamite and BWL for me was that BWL feels fresh everytime I listen to it but it's not the same for Dynamite.

I got tired of Dynamite after some time got i can hear BWL any number of times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!