Don't y'all get tired

• How long does it take for you to become uninterested ? i know a lot of users that has been here for a long time and still engage toxic arguments and petty internet fights. Leaving toxic comments in the name of defending , ratioing etc its been a few months and i'm already tired and immune to dumb anonymous comments on the internet . Now all i do when i see y'all killing each other over nothing is to bring out my popcorn and enjoy the entertainment. how do y'all even do it? Spend time giving attention to toxicity , feeding it and then complain about it growing bigger its the attention you give to trolls , that makes them continue , you give them power. tdlr : i don't understand how y'all keep engaging in petty fights after being an active kpop fan for so long

Life goes on

• That's why I rarely engage in the kpop section even in the old forums. I just read what interests me and move on.

Quick question - do trolls really stop when you don't give them attention or do they just try harder?

• A lot of people it's the opposite and they get energized by it I think - me, l've always loved debate and observing how ppl act in debate (it says a lot about them and their beliefs) so that's why you might see me wade into what seems like a useless discussion.

Others feel powerful stirring up controversy, some others like drama, some like upsetting others, others just cheerfully want to watch the chaos bc it's just kpop, really

Basically ppl are strange and funny and being anonymous on the internet really brings that out🤷

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!