The reason why you can't look away from BP M/V

• I watched some video on youtube when i suddenly saw this video

Her video explain a lot of stuff and explain why people can't look away from BP M/V

how she describes the scenes, the color codes, the style, the concept and the camera movements

I am impressed by her analysis and I think i agree

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jisoo: Mystical Vampire
    Jennie: Fashionable Hero
    Rosé: Romantic Diety
    Lisa: Bombastic Wild Card

:pepewhat:

• I like this youtuber, too bad that her audience is toxic.

• Oh really, I don't know anything about this youtuber and her activities

this is my first reaction

but anyways, i enjoy it (her subscribers is not my business :-) )

she seems pretty nice from what I have seen, but her subscribers are well a little toxic tbh.

I remember a watching one of her videos and I believe she said something along the lines of x bp song sounds like other x bp song.

One of the comments was someone saying that they didn't think Bp songs doesn't sound like each other and a lot of her subscribers attacked that user calling them a liar, blinded fan, etc.

I don't think Mera has any bad intentions, but I don't watch a lot of her vidoes anymore since some of her negative/critiscm videos evokes a lot of toxicity in the comments towards groups sadly and I tend to read comments a lot.

• I don't think too, people only hear what they want to hear :suure:

I admire her audacity and her frankness but I don't want to subscribe

I just like how she analyzes bp music video , that's it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!