RAT A TAT by BeautyBox is so good! You should give a try!!!

• The songs is really good, I can say it is one of the best and catchy song from the girl groups this year. Their mv didn't look cheap despite coming from small agency. People should give this song a try. I don't know much about them but they have good song that deserves to be noticed.

It is just too bad that their company doesn't have enough budget to send them to music show or variety show to introduce them to the audiences. Anyway, just give a try and watch their mv!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• English version

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BEAUTYBOX - (FAVORITE) B-side performance.

• BEAUTYBOX - (FAVORITE) B-side performance.

What happen to this group now? Last time I checked about them, Ahn was absent from their schedule.

• What happen to this group now? Last time I checked about them, Ahn was absent from their schedule.

She still is, who knows what is going on, but long absences like these are usually not a good sign.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!