RUMOR- LISA IS FLYING TO PARIS ON THE 4TH OCTOBER- BUT...

• Hopefully she can feature in Celine campaign in the future. Honestly, I never saw any Celine advisement before any where like YSL or Dior.

Celine is not as important as the other brands....i mean Yg fucked Lisa with that too. When they started dealing the brands, it was like : here, wich is the brand on the bottom of the list...ok, that one goes to Lisa. Yeah, another rant.

But Lisa seams to be happy with it, and also i would tell you, this year the collections was designed for Lisa, i swear i could see every outfit was perfect for Lisa. Except for the dresses that are all horrendous and totally unflattering. And if they are paying her well...sure

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I’m sorry Blinks but Lisa/BP and DJ Snake has been a rumour since 2018/19? But then YG are known to release music after 3-4 years so.. let’s hope you’re right

The song exists. DJ Snake has leaked two clips of Lisa's voice, and the other collab partners are following her on IG. DJ Snake is in Paris now and Lisa is supposed to fly out in a few days.

As she's ambassador for Celine I'll be really surprised if Lisa pops up at the miu miu show. Shooting a MV is more likely.

• If she is going there for filming the MV, then the news shouldn't have announced she is going to PFW cuz its nothing related to it. So I am still hoping she will attend some shows there.

For Celine, I am not fan of their clothes, I think they are too old for Lisa especially some blouses they put on her. Hopefully she can work with other brands

• Celine is not as important as the other brands....i mean Yg fucked Lisa with that too. When they started dealing the brands, it was like : here, wich is the brand on the bottom of the list...ok, that one goes to Lisa. Yeah, another rant.

But Lisa seams to be happy with it, and also i would tell you, this year the collections was designed for Lisa, i swear i could see every outfit was perfect for Lisa. Except for the dresses that are all horrendous and totally unflattering. And if they are paying her well...sure

It’s the brands that request for the artist. YG doesn’t assign them to each member. Imagine if that was that easy then a lot of other artists/idols would’ve been brand ambassadors

• It’s the brands that request for the artist. YG doesn’t assign them to each member. Imagine if that was that easy then a lot of other artists/idols would’ve been brand ambassadors

some years ago yg had a huge deal with LVMH (Luis Viutton), wich is the company that own all the biggest european brands BP is working for and more. Yg had to paid back millions when the deal broke, but apparently they did it and they were on good terms.

The Deal broke arround Seungry scandall , but conection never did. So YG could go and pick Darling , yes they could, they had open dialog with the source.

Maybe you are right....but i don´t think so

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• some years ago yg had a huge deal with LVMH (Luis Viutton), wich is the company that own all the biggest european brands BP is working for and more. Yg had to paid back millions when the deal broke, but apparently they did it and they were on good terms.

The Deal broke arround Seungry scandall , but conection never did. So YG could go and pick Darling , yes they could, they had open dialog with the source.

Maybe you are right....but i don´t think so

Chanel and Saint Laurent are not LVMH brands.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!