...Would have been a hit if ______ sung it.

• What's a song you think would've been a hit if another group sung it?

I was doing some research on forgotten groups, when I came across this song below. It would have been celebrated and remembered if T-ara had it in their catalog:

Tiny G - Miss You (보고파)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm convinced everything 3YE has done would have been bigger if the company was less nugu and the girls taller/prettier.

Their latest comeback

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If EXID sung it

Their vocals slapped too

• BerryGood's Accio.... by... Oh My Girl?

And BerryGood deserves some love. Accio, I think, is perhaps their goodbye song?

• And BerryGood deserves some love. Accio, I think, is perhaps their goodbye song?

ACCIO can't be their goodbye song since they've released a new song two weeks ago.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!