your opinion on anime community

• hmm, i don’t really go onto anime forums, but i do go onto the comment sections of things. I agree, there really shouldn’t be much fighting going on between anime and kpop. I think that most of the people in the anime community are lovely and hilarious, but some are pretty messed up i’m ngl. I’ve come across some people that just aren’t very pleasant when expressing their thoughts and just ruins the experience of a particular show.

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like anime and manga but I don't consider myself as part of the anime fandom because I'm a casual stan and I wouldn't get super duper deep in the characters. I do have my favorites though.

I think that the anime community is pretty nice, there are a lot for them to talk about. I think the shipping is a little weird and there are some odd people but there are in every fandom. :)

Shipping... is a little weird? I find it amusing that you point this out in a kpop forum xD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!