If I Had An Award Show

• I would be giving the trophies to these songs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honorable Mention:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Onewe album is just so good. Veronica is really one of the best songs of the year for me the rhythm is super catchy and the guitar is excellent, the lightness it brings while giving consistency to the song is really incredible.

:pepemusic:

External Content youtu.be

icyruios this thread was made for you my twin :pepelove1:

• I did really like onewe's latest album...

I might eventually give their older stuff a chance one day

Their stuff is hit and miss for me. Some of it is really good but other stuff I am meh on.

But then again I don't think there is an artist who I like 100% of their songs.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Their stuff is hit and miss for me. Some of it is really good but other stuff I am meh on.

But then again I don't think there is an artist who I like 100% of their songs.

of course same...but I've never heard their older stuff but if it is as good as their latest album...

then again there's a few other groups discographies I have to finish off first...

• of course same...but I've never heard their older stuff but if it is as good as their latest album...

then again there's a few other groups discographies I have to finish off first...

These days I just mainly use the Discover Weekly and Release Radar function on Spotify to find music I have not listened before that I might like.

As long as you give Spotify good data for what you like I think it is very helpful.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Yes we need more ONEWE appreciation

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!