You ain’t better then others for stanning a Group more successful, talented whatever then their faves...

• Honestly kpop fans are nothing compared to western artists fans

Some western artists are open about their feuds or animosity with other artists, so it adds to the fanwars

Do we have any kpop group openly disliking another?

Except Rappers dissing each other? No, well at least I haven’t seen it yet. But yeah, if I see western fans fighting it’s most often because their faves are not in good terms either.

• Great addition to my Thread.

Tbh when I joined the Kpop community I fell into this trap too but got out of it very quickly. I do understand why many don’t wanna be part of any fandom.

• pfffffffff, yes you are. It's like watching the NFL for the very first time and you have the chance to pick any team to root for in the season and you go ahead and pick the Cleveland Browns or the Las Vegas Raiders.......

Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIF - Kakyoin Cherry Cherry Licking GIFs          JenniesBTCH on Twitter:       Yena and capybara - 9GAG

• I do agree. I don’t think I’m better than other fans for stanning the groups I do and I don’t even have to be a fan. What some of these youngsters have to get into their head that being a K pop fan is a privilege, not a right. For some they do it out of jealousy as they mightn’t have achieved much in life and it’s a way of making up for their shortcomings. The fan culture is something that has always annoyed me and makes me just want to stan a group offline.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!