Produce 101 Japan season 2 VOCAL AUDITION

• So I watched all participants sing on Youtube and it's a mess this season. Almost nobody is even able to get the songs halfway right and many even sound tonedeaf. Also the amount of people who want to be a rapper and can't even rapp is weird, especially since almost all of the "rappers" tried to audition with the song "Tyrant Island" by SKY-HI, who is known to be Japan's fastest rapper and not a single dude menaged to be even halfway on that level of SKY-HI ... I also noticed that almost half of the dudes who audition as vocalist tried to sing songs of Produce 101 Japan season 1 or from the season 1 winner group JO1, but really nobody did good

Here are the people I think did the best from all the 101 participants:

Neo Yoshii I personaly rank him a 7/10. He has a nice voice that could become better if he keeps practicing. A lil bit scratchy but OK

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Julio Taichiro Shima 6/10 his voice is ok. He has that type of sound like if he would smoke for 30 years. A few sounds in his voice are bad but it's ok. If he keeps practicing he could maybe do something with his voice but the smoky-tone in his voice is trowing it a bit off for me

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tomoki Nishiyama He could be a 7/10 or maybe even 7,5/10. If he practices he could do a lot out of his voice. He has a sound that you hear from a lot JPop-artists and idols. (if you search him, don't be confused, cause there is another guy with the same name on the show)

Ryoma Kitayama 7/10 If he practices more his voice could maybe even become a 8/10. He has some uneven parts in his voice but other than this he is kinda good I think

Takumi Ozaki 8/10 he has a tone to it that sounds like a lot JPop-artists and idols. He also did realy good with his song. If he keeps this level he could maybe do it and make it to the top11

Sera Fujimoto 7,5/10 a bit high but he seems like if he can do it. He has something in his voice that sounds like you hear from a lot JPop-artists and idols. If he keeps it he could make it to the top11 but he should not allways sing that high, so if he can lower his voice a bit that would be great

Kaito Dozono 8,5/10 He is really good and could totally make it to the top11. He has a few scratchy parts in his voice but other than this he is really good and he sounds even kinda good pronouncing English words in the song he did

Haruki Yamamoto 7/10 I am not sure who the original artist is or if that is directly a song by Junki (if it isn't a cover) but as Junki from JO1 sung it I noticed so much perfection in his voice that it will be really hard to come that close for someone else. Haruki's voice is ok but he comes off a bit bored and uninterested while singing

Katsuhisa Ikemoto 7/10 He has a nice sining voice. If he trains a bit more he could probably to a lot more with his voice. He also sounds a bit like if he had a smal lisp tho wich is also trowing it a bit off (actually that dosn't means anything for Japanese vocals since Hiroomi Tosaka has a lisp but a hot voice lol)

Yuri Ikeda 6,5/10 The deep parts in his voice are kinda ok. I think the biggest thing trowing his voice a bit off for me is the song-choice, but as his voice got a bit higher in the chorus he sounded good. He should practice a bit more than he could maybe do something with his voic

Xu Fengfan 6,5/10 He has pretty highnotes but he sings out of the song's rythem and that trows it off. I also wonder since he has a Chinese name if he is from Japan or not. If he is from Japan than his vocals are just basic and nothing to good. If he would be from China than it would be still meh but kind of impressing a small bit since the song he chose (debut song of JO1) has a few faster parts so I think you get what I mean

~ And the award for weirdest voice on Produce ever goes to Towa Miyazaki He isn't good at singing but his voice is sooooo fucking deep. Every other deep-voiced person on earth can pack their things and leave

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• Are there any rap showcase? I wanna hear!

I am not showing the clips to you cause as I said before most people who want to be a rapper tried it with Tyrant Island and they really failed

Here is the song I mean

And now imagine some wannabe-rapper tries to sing that ... it was pretty bad

• This is so intense & super fast tho. Trying this is self desctruction lmao.

• This is so intense & super fast tho. Trying this is self desctruction lmao.

Yeah well.. SKY-HI is known to be the fastest rapper in Japan and he probably even is tho. I know him since a few years cause he was member of a co-ed group from 2005-2020 and since all member have solo-activities I also looked into his stuff. He has a lot great songs actually and his power when he sings live seems to also be kinda wild lol

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!