Anyone else, distancing themselves from Kpop? It's like too much candy

• I find myself only checking out songs and not being able to listen halfway through it. Thinking that, maybe I need to listen till the end to like the song and then doing so, which only proves to me that I didn't even like it in the beginning.

To put it metaphorically, it's just like someone is shoving candy in your mouth and at some you just want to spit it out because it's getting too much. Only the first few pieces of candy are sweet after that you don't even wanna touch it anymore.

With Wonho being an exception for a reason. A few days ago I started to make discoveries in CPOP and I couldn't believe that music like that is still being made. There is so much diversity in genre, age and artists (especially age). It's refreshing to see. (Same in Jpop).

Anyone else?

SINGER / SONGWRITER

Instagram I YouTube I LinkTree

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have been in and out of kpop for two years now, just listening to the songs that come to my radar or of some groups I casually follow on Instagram

I encourage you to listen to bsides more, groups usually diverse in there more than the title tracks, and you may find great bops in there

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!